Wednesday, January 26, 2011

At Least...

Sigh.

I don't fully understand why things have gone the way they have, but I respect my Heavenly Father's will and recognize that He has dealt very kindly with us.

It's like Blaine said yesterday, if everyone's problems were tossed in a pile, we would gladly dive in and retrieve our own. Our little world has been shattered and our hearts are broken, but in the grand scheme of things this isn't the worst thing that could happen and there are so many others out there suffering more. It doesn't feel that way but we know that it is true.

At least we have one another. At least we have our oldest son here with us. At least we have all of you to help us. At least we have the gospel and the knowledge that families can be forever to sustain us. At least we have the hope that we can have more children. At least our Shiloh didn't have to suffer. At least...

We are so blessed. We are so fortunate. Life is still so very good.
I have my husband Blaine and our two beautiful boys. Three miracles.
I am the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment